Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tiffany Blue Black & Bling Sweets Display!


Remember this little Tiffany & Co. inspired gift box I snuck you a peak of last week? I have all the details and pictures from the sweets & treats table to share! The super talented Carla of Blooming Studios opened a new location and kindly asked me to participate in her open house. Of course I gladly accepted! Carla specializes in wedding photography, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to create a glammed up sweets table inspired by Tiffany & Co. for the newly engaged brides to enjoy. Hope you enjoy it too!


Bing-a fied Backdrop

Sweet Signs were held with crystal "bling" card holders

Tie the Knot Twizzlers

Handmade Chocolate center Rice Krispies Treats Sandwiches

Rock Candy is always pretty, but it's even prettier in a blinged out cup!

Shortbread "Bling" Cookies

White Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods with cookies & cream crumbles! YUM!

Additional images on Facebook

16 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

You better STOP with the cuteness!! This is F.A.B. The twizzler knots, the chandy crystal drops on the back drop, the bling card holders (where,how btw?). In Love!

Victoria said...

I adore this set-up, the teal look so fresh, what a beautiful party:)

Anonymous said...

I love this. You did a great job as you always do

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

OMG! This is FAB!!! LOVE the 'tie the knot' twizzlers!

Jen said...

LOVE this! It's fabulous and chic! The tied up twizzlers are just too much -- perfect!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much ladies! I really appreciate your kind comments!
Chris.. you are hilarious! Too sweet! I collect all things "dinner party." I swear, I'm starting a boutique tableware rental business!! The card holders are from my many shopping trips to the TJX stores!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

LOVE that backdrop! GORGEOUS!

Jen Crowley | MAGnifique Media said...

WOW! Everything looks so good. So creative!

yellow+gray said...

This is awesome! I love everything esp. the backdrop! Tutorial please :)

Jane said...

Great feature - I'm just loving your blog - yay, thanks for the inspiration, Jane:)

amy & lisa said...

I love it!! So pretty. Love all your sweets. :) The twizzler knots...um, Fabulous! Great ideas that I will be saving. :)

Tuuli - Lumo Lifestyle said...

Very cute... I have a stack of Tiffany boxes (I buy a bangle or pendant for Tiffany whenever I am visiting New York) and I am considering to paint a bedroom wall on Tiffany turquoise (we in Europe would call that shade definitely a turquoise, not blue).

A Finnish paint company even has the perfect matching shade ready in their color card.

Putting All the Ps in one POD! said...

Hi, I would love to feature Tiffany Blue Black & Bling Sweets Display on blog.. I heart all of these ideas!! By the way, I absolutely love your BLOG!! You are one of the reasons I started blogging!!! Keep up the FAB WORK!!!

testing 1 said...

I've been waiting for the grand reveal, and it is awesome! It came out and I've been knee deep in party stuff and almost missed it!

Enchanted Expectations said...

I almost missed this too. Love every detail. You did a fantastic job! Love the new blog design too.

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram said...

This is absolutely beautiful love the layout!