photo from here
While on my daily blog binge, I came across Chris' from Celebrations at Home top 10 favorite blogs. To my pleasant surprise,guess who she included... Fête Fanatic! Yay! Thanks Chris for the blog love, I'm truly honored! So I'll spread the love by listing the blogs I indulge in each day. In no particular order....
1.Celebrations at Home- Chris' celebrations at home will make you forget that you are at a house party. Her creative designs will not break the bank either. I love her "milk bottle" idea.. I am waiting for an opportunity to use it *wink*!
2.P is for Party- Sure does put the P in Party. Find tons of pretty party inspiration on Cristi's blog. Also, get your "real party" fix here.
3.Tom Kat Studio- Goes beyond the average Stationary
4.Swanky Tables - Always comes through with great tabletop design, cocktail recipes and lots of great entertaining finds!
5.The Party Dress- Fabulous inspiration boards, and party ideas.
6.Sunday Suppers- I love food! You are sure to find delicious recipes on this blog. The photography makes me instantly hungry!
7.Get it Girl Style- shares her many vintage and modern stylish finds that include interiors and fashions. She also takes you through her refurbishing journey's which turns out to be truly fabulous!
8..Kara's Party ideas- Exactly what the title says.. find a plethora of party ideas on Kara's blog. And talk about detailed oriented designs, Kara's cupcakes are always designed to match each party!
9.Not Just a Mommy- Dawn has cute ideas for kids parties, but not just that. She features adult parties, creative favors, scrumptious cocktail recipe, and more on her blog!
10..Birthday Girl- Find lots of real party's, recipes, inspiration boards, and lots more to satisfy your party cravings.
If you don't happen to see your blog listed, doesn't mean I don't indulge. Trust me, I have lots of must read, binge worthy blogs that I visit daily. My list will go on and on if I were to list them all. Hopefully you'll make someone else's day by spreading the blog lOVE!
Thanks again Chris!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I've been tagged by Sony from Bridal Bliss so I"m abiding by the Rules...
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon :)
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself
So here it is, 10 things about me.....
1. I’m obsessed with dinner ware, glassware, serve ware, and anything you can serve food and drinks on or in.
2. I love to cook and enjoy eating my own food
3. I thought my husband was weird when we first met, because he laughed at his own jokes. I’m now use to it.
4. I sometimes go to sleep to the sounds of the ocean or rain on my hometics alarm clock.
5. I hated turtlenecks when I was a little girl, so I cut the necks off of them.
6. I’m a hoarder; I can’t help but to save shopping bags so I can reuse them. I also try to get more than one use from my paper towels, you know your and wash them right? That’s if they are strong enough. If I dry dishes with them, I would use it again to clean my counter top. Hey, it’s a way to go green too!
7. I still can’t believe that my metabolism actually had the nerve to slowed down.
8. I am a reality show junkie.
9. I’m not only a fete fanatic, but also a shoe, handbag, clothes, and just about anything you can use to dress yourself up in, fanatic.
10. I think my mom is a wise woman and always has the right answers when it comes to relationships.
Now, I am tagging....
Glitz and Glamour Events
African American Brides
Your Champagne Wishes
Pink Tea Rose Events
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Oh what a day! It's the Inauguration of our 44th President, and I've been nominated for a Blog LUV award! Oh what a day! Thanks for the LUV, Chris of Celebrations @ Home!!
I'm returning and sharing the LUV....
Honorees please follow these instructions and share the LUV!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (You can highlight the photo and text of this post and copy/paste wherever you need to...start your highlight from the bottom up to get the photo)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
Here are my 10 picks:
1. Chris- right back at ya! Celebrations A Home
2. Swanky Tables
3. By Your Side Events
4. Glitz & Glamour Events
5. Setting the Mood
6. Opulent Creations Events
7. Little Shindigs
8. Le'Penn Designs
9. My Insanity