Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Insane for Trains

A few weeks ago, I created a fun sweets table for my nephew's 4th birthday party.   This was a VERY last minute party put together in a week!  My nephew is a Thomas the Train fanatic! So of course it had to be the theme for his party.  I incorporated trains and the Thomas color palette to set the scene for his treats. With the help of Christine from Olive Branch Papery  who designed all of the paper products, I managed to pull together a festive sweet treat Thomas the train inspired display at the 11th hour!  Some of the sweets include Cupcakes, Gumballs, Tootsie Rolls, Chocolate Twizzler "Train Tracks", Cookies, Rice Krispy Treat Pops, Swirl Pops.. lots of sugar!

Train Trim
Twizzler Tracks! You know I love to use twizzlers!
Chocolate dipped pretzels
Are there enough sweets here to have the kids bouncing off of the walls? I certainly think so!

4 comments:

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Especially love the food choices, so creative! Fab colours too! xo

Unknown said...

Very cute! You can;t go wrong with those colors!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Twizzler tracks?!?! Brilliant!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Super cute. Love it all