Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fêtes & Fashion: All the Rage Rosettes!

The rosette pattern can be found any and everywhere lately, and I'm a huge fan! I love girlie details, and  this is one trend that I wouldn't let pass me by. 

Fashion
These rosettes can be made into pins for the hair, clothes, or even shoes! CUTE!

Rosette Clutch

Fêtes
Crepe paper rosette balls! How cute would this be for a baby or bridal shower decor? LOVE!

photo source
Lots of little rosettes at this Parisan party featured on A Subtle Revelry.

Rosette Runner- Etsy Floratouch's ..so elegant.
Burlap placemats soften up with rosettes!
 
I'm absolutely in love with these rosette cakes!
Photo from I am Baker tutorial here.
photo from Icing Designs

I know.. rosette overload, but gotta love it!
 

8 comments:

courtney dial said...

So lovely, I just adore rosettes! Love this post :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I could have gone on and on with rosettes. I had to stop myself!

Tutuland said...

I'm obsessed with rosettes right now too. Im making them for my tutus in my shop and cant get enough of the beautiful fabric and ribbon out there right now. Great post.

facebook.com/tutuland
tutuland.etsy.com

Aliyah said...

I looove these! I especially love the crepe paper rosettes. :o)

pamb said...

Love love love your rosettes!! I have a baby girl shower for a niece coming up and you have inspired me! Thanks so much for sharing on Craftgossip!!

Julie L. Light said...

Just came across your delightful blog! I am currently obsessed with roses so this post was perfect for me.
Have a fabulous day!
Julie

Anonymous said...

just discovered you blog,great.........

Enchanted Expectations said...

Love love love the cakes. I have to have this in my life. Thanks for the inspiration!