Friday, May 7, 2010

Preview: Sweets & Treats!

I'm working on a Sweets & Treats table for a vibrant celebration this weekend, and I was so tempted to taste test the yummy candy yesterday. It smelled sooooo good when I opened the packages! Don't worry, I refrained. :-)
Here's a preview of what's to come!




Oh wait... When I opened these custom M&M's there were a few white M&M's with another couple's name on them. So guess what, I ate them! What was I suppose to do, they didn't belong. Don't tell me you never tasted any of the goodies before the presentation....

6 comments:

Sandi said...

love the colors! can't wait to see it!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Eating the strays TOTALLY doesn't count! ;D

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

I SO agree with Chris!

Unknown said...

Lol!!!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

hilarious! can't wait to hear about the party!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Def something I would do. Can't wait to see the rest. Love the colors so fun