Monday, April 19, 2010

Use a Straw

Some people like using straws when drinking their beverage. So when setting up a beverage station at your next party, add drinking straws to the glasses. I'm all about the small details that makes a big impact. Drinking straws are inexpensive and comes in a variety of colors. They are sure to punch up your drink display. It just adds a special little touch to your drinks. See for yourself....

Chris from Celebrations at Home had her straws double as place cards. Of course Chris used the cutest "milk bottles" and mason jars to boot!

Celebrations at Home

Vintage Paper Straws are all the rage!

photo via P is for Party

And of course I have to plug my own...
I cut these down to size to fit chocolate liqueur cups for a girls get together.


I added a tiny pacifier to these straws for a baby girls shower.

8 comments:

megan said...

Fantastic pictures, loving all the colors! I love the idea of a name tag on the straw at a party. I am a huge fan of a drinking straw. I even drink my hot coffee through a straw! Gotta save the teeth, baby!

The Budget Brides Handbook said...

Absobutely love the blue and white straws.

Sandi said...

super cute!

Unknown said...

Megan.. hot coffee? LOL OK gotta keep the teeth white! :-)

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Thanks for including moi!! Of course I love YOUR ideas too...especially those chocolate cups - YUM!

Half Baked said...

Too cute! I love the donuts and milk!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I love the look of straws too! You're right...it's a small detail that makes a big impact.

amy & lisa said...

OH those straws with the pacifier are just the cutest!! :)