Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweets and Treats!

These are the goodies from my girlfriends'( luv of the sea) gathering. I chose the modern color combo of red for love ( it was the day before Valentines Day), and turquoise blue for the sea, and touches of black. I didn't go with any of the typical nautical decor. Instead I kept it simple and used Food to reflect our theme.
Treats and Sweets!




I couldn't leave out goldfish! It fit so well with the theme!


Chocolate Liqueur cups


My version of strawberry short cake..Strawberry Short Kiss! French Vanilla ice cream smushed between homemade shortbread cookies in the shape of lips (can you tell, and of course, fresh strawberries. YUM!


Those who didn't want strawberries drenched their ice cream in chocolate


Everyone went home with yummy gummy fish and lobsters

Additional images on Facebook

5 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Lovely set up!

Unknown said...

great party! Love the color combo! And those chocolate cups....yummy!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Oh Hail!!!! Gotta get me some of those chocolate cups!! So cute!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I love the chocolate cups!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Very nice. I adore those chocolate cups. I think I will try those. Thanks for the inspiration