Friday, February 26, 2010

Pretty Picture Frames Work Wonders!

You don't have to be a graphic designer to create beautiful signage for your event. Just use your creativity to make your signs Pop! When creating signage for your buffet stations, gift tables, or menus, it's always a great idea to put it into a pretty picture frame. It adds that extra flair and refinement to your event decor. Trust me, graphic design will not be missed. There are soooo many frames out there to choose from. I'm sure you wouldn't come up short when looking for the perfect one to compliment your theme. After you find your frame, pretty it up with cardstock, ribbon, or what ever you think will punch up your design!

Lollipop Designs by way of Hostessblog and Green Wedding Shoes


Photo fromBirthday Girl

And my shameless plug...a few from my own collection.
The first two are from showers I hosted
Baby shower1

Baby showers2

So to camouflage my lack of graphic design skills I embellished with pretty paper and X-Mas ball ornaments acted as "dots" for the polka dot shower.

From a Holiday get together

I embellished with spray painted leaves from my yard and added to the frame.

From a Sweets and Treats display I created

I embellished with ribbon as the background..
So don't worry about not having skills in the graphics arena. Frames can be impactful on it's own. So go ahead, frame a cute message to your guests for a special touch.

3 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Great post! I always struggle with the fact that I don't have graphic design training or programs! But, I do the best I can with what I've got...pretty frames, cool fonts, and decorative papers! ;D

Unknown said...

Thanks Chris! Exactly...and your parties are always FAB!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Beautiful ideas!