Monday, January 11, 2010

Blog LOVE makes my day!


photo from here
While on my daily blog binge, I came across Chris' from Celebrations at Home top 10 favorite blogs. To my pleasant surprise,guess who she included... Fête Fanatic! Yay! Thanks Chris for the blog love, I'm truly honored! So I'll spread the love by listing the blogs I indulge in each day. In no particular order....
1.Celebrations at Home- Chris' celebrations at home will make you forget that you are at a house party. Her creative designs will not break the bank either. I love her "milk bottle" idea.. I am waiting for an opportunity to use it *wink*!
2.P is for Party- Sure does put the P in Party. Find tons of pretty party inspiration on Cristi's blog. Also, get your "real party" fix here.
3.Tom Kat Studio- Goes beyond the average Stationary
4.Swanky Tables - Always comes through with great tabletop design, cocktail recipes and lots of great entertaining finds!
5.The Party Dress- Fabulous inspiration boards, and party ideas.
6.Sunday Suppers- I love food! You are sure to find delicious recipes on this blog. The photography makes me instantly hungry!
7.Get it Girl Style- shares her many vintage and modern stylish finds that include interiors and fashions. She also takes you through her refurbishing journey's which turns out to be truly fabulous!
8..Kara's Party ideas- Exactly what the title says.. find a plethora of party ideas on Kara's blog. And talk about detailed oriented designs, Kara's cupcakes are always designed to match each party!
9.Not Just a Mommy- Dawn has cute ideas for kids parties, but not just that. She features adult parties, creative favors, scrumptious cocktail recipe, and more on her blog!
10..Birthday Girl- Find lots of real party's, recipes, inspiration boards, and lots more to satisfy your party cravings.

If you don't happen to see your blog listed, doesn't mean I don't indulge. Trust me, I have lots of must read, binge worthy blogs that I visit daily. My list will go on and on if I were to list them all. Hopefully you'll make someone else's day by spreading the blog lOVE!
Thanks again Chris!

4 comments:

testing 1 said...

Hello fabulous! Thank you for the blog love, spreading a little cheer through the blogosphere!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Natasha!! Thank you!! I truly feel honored. =) Thank you so much for including me in your top ten!

Jen @ ourfinehouse said...

Oooh, I've just spent HOURS checking out all of these links.

Unknown said...

You're Welcome ladies!
Jen.. See what I mean?! Hope you enjoyed them as much as I do.