Monday, December 7, 2009

Tis the Season for Sequins

We are officially in the season for sequins, and I am loving it! If you don't have a single sequin's piece in your waldrobe, you need to add one or two! They are everywhere! You'll have plenty to choose from. So take your pick,from hats,tanks, leggings, or even shoes. You don't have any excuse not to own at least one piece. If you are not into wearing sequins, you can simply include it into your holiday decor. Unless it's just not your thing. But here are a few pieces to inspire you from head to toe.....
Sequin Beret

Arden B
Sequin Dress

Bloomingdales
Sequin blazer.. I'm loving this blazer!

Bebe
Sequin Cardigan

asos.com
Boy Shorts

Arden B
Sequin Leggings
Can you pull these off?

Victoria Secret
Shoes.. a bit much for me, but I'm sure someone out there can pull it off!

Neiman Marcus

Funky Trend
Don't want to wear sequins this season? Then don't,let your sofa wear it..
Sequin Throw Pillows

Overstock
Or your X-mas tree

The Beadin' Path
Ok, that's enough for a sequin's fix, or should I say overdose! Go on...take your pick!

1 comments:

Natasha said...

Love the blazer and the shoes?? I can try to rock that in a foreign country where no one knows my name ;) love your blog!