Thursday, August 13, 2009

Daily Dose of Inspiration: Tropical Tablescape

Ok, so I was on one of my mall runs the other day and ran into this beauty! Loves this!! I wanted to do a tropical table for two for my husband and I, and there it is, I bump into this. Cute right? It's simple and elegant with a green, gold and orange color palette. The natural accents of the wooden serveware perfectly compliment the colors and theme. Just pick up a few faux palm leaves and hydrangeas and pair them with your wooden salad bowl or serveware and wha-la!



4 comments:

My Dream Ring said...

Makes me want to fly somewhere tropical! Very pretty!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Very Cool. I love the palm fronds in the glass cylanders!

Shelley@divinepartyconcepts said...

Love the palm centerpieces!!

Anonymous said...

I adore those centerpieces! Thanks for sharing this find =)