Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rhyme Time: Flower Girl Card

When it comes to the bridal party, we tend to fucus most on our bridesmaids. Why not make the little ones (flower girls) feel just as special? Send her a " Will you be our Flower Girl card! To make it fun, turn it into a little game for them. Along with a little rhyme, I gave her a puzzle for her to put togerther.



I purchased blank puzzle pieces, used a sticky vellum like paper to transfer an image onto it. Then used an exacto knife to separate the pieces. Can you say TEDIOUS!?!


I tried to make this card as interactive as possible for the little ones.
Envelope that housed the puzzle pieces.


Completed Puzzle

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I think that's a very cute idea.

The Blushing Hostess said...

I love it. She must have been thrilled. I still cherish the photo of my flower girl and I...