Monday, November 3, 2008

Is this where I start?!

Hi all! My name is Natasha, and I am a Fete Fanatic. I am in love with entertaining, celebrating (or even the thought of) for any and every reason possible, and of course what all girls love... shopping! I am a firm believer that family, good friends and yummy food = a fun fete (+ nice tunes of course)! Too bad I don’t have the time, money or energy to have a celebration or entertain for everyday life, (though I celebrate in my own little ways), but I sure can make time to blog about it. So, I will be logging ideas for things worth celebrating, which means everything in my book! So join my virtual celebration of everyday living!

2 comments:

Lemiga Events said...

Thanks for following my blog! I look forward to seeing how your own blog develops.

Natalia said...

looking forward to seeing what's next!