Monday, November 17, 2008

I'll drink to that!

Get into the “spirit”! Try a new cocktail to spice up your party. Check out these Holiday inspired cocktails. Hey why not try them all, they look yummy!

Pumpkin Martini

Ingredients
1/2 oz Drambuie Sylk Cream Liqueur
2 oz Absolut Vanilia vodka
1/2 oz pumpkin liqueur
1 tsp whipped cream
Cinnamon stick for garnish
Pour the Drambuie Sylk Liqueur and vodka into a shaker filled with ice and shake well. Add the pumpkin liqueur and shake. Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Top with teaspoon of whipped cream. Garnish with cinnamon stick.

Everything Nice

Ingredients
2 oz Modern Spirits Pumpkin Pie Vodka
1 oz Heavy Cream
2 tsp Maple Syrup
Splash of Orange Liqueur
Graham cracker crumbs
Combine all ingredients in shaker and shake hard. Strain into a graham cracker-rimmed

You gotta love pomegranate. It’s everywhere these days. I just couldn’t leave it out.

Holiday Pomtini


Ingredients:
3/4 oz. freshly squeezed pomegranate juice* or
POM Wonderful® 100% Pomegranate Juice
1 oz. Stoli® Orange
3/4 oz. DeKuyper® Original Peachtree
Schnapps®
1 oz. fresh orange juice
1/4 oz. lemon juice
Equal parts ground cinnamon and granulated
sugar for garnish spiraled orange
rind for garnish
Shake all drink ingredients with ice to chill.
Serve in a martini glass prepared as follows:
Mix in a bowl, one part ground cinnamon and one part granulated sugar.
Moisten the rim of a martini glass by swiping a slice of orange around the rim.
Dust glass rim with the sugared cinnamon mixture and decorate with a spiral of orange

3 comments:

Setting the Mood said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! I'm fairly new at it too. I love what you have so far. Beautiful, beautiful photos and ideas. I can't wait to see what all you have in store!!

abigail @ Paper and Cake said...

are you kidding me????!!! pumpkin martinis?

i am SO happy ive found you!

thanks :)

Unknown said...

Setting the mood, thank you so so much! I'm excited that I've entered the blogoshpere!!

Abigail @ piece of cake, I'm so glad you found me too! I'll head over to your place in a few.