Monday, November 17, 2008

I'll drink to that!

Get into the “spirit”! Try a new cocktail to spice up your party. Check out these Holiday inspired cocktails. Hey why not try them all, they look yummy!

Pumpkin Martini

1/2 oz Drambuie Sylk Cream Liqueur
2 oz Absolut Vanilia vodka
1/2 oz pumpkin liqueur
1 tsp whipped cream
Cinnamon stick for garnish
Pour the Drambuie Sylk Liqueur and vodka into a shaker filled with ice and shake well. Add the pumpkin liqueur and shake. Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Top with teaspoon of whipped cream. Garnish with cinnamon stick.

Everything Nice

2 oz Modern Spirits Pumpkin Pie Vodka
1 oz Heavy Cream
2 tsp Maple Syrup
Splash of Orange Liqueur
Graham cracker crumbs
Combine all ingredients in shaker and shake hard. Strain into a graham cracker-rimmed

You gotta love pomegranate. It’s everywhere these days. I just couldn’t leave it out.

Holiday Pomtini

3/4 oz. freshly squeezed pomegranate juice* or
POM Wonderful® 100% Pomegranate Juice
1 oz. Stoli® Orange
3/4 oz. DeKuyper® Original Peachtree
1 oz. fresh orange juice
1/4 oz. lemon juice
Equal parts ground cinnamon and granulated
sugar for garnish spiraled orange
rind for garnish
Shake all drink ingredients with ice to chill.
Serve in a martini glass prepared as follows:
Mix in a bowl, one part ground cinnamon and one part granulated sugar.
Moisten the rim of a martini glass by swiping a slice of orange around the rim.
Dust glass rim with the sugared cinnamon mixture and decorate with a spiral of orange


Setting the Mood said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! I'm fairly new at it too. I love what you have so far. Beautiful, beautiful photos and ideas. I can't wait to see what all you have in store!!

abigail @ Piece of Cake said...

are you kidding me????!!! pumpkin martinis?

i am SO happy ive found you!

thanks :)

Flair Factor said...

Setting the mood, thank you so so much! I'm excited that I've entered the blogoshpere!!

Abigail @ piece of cake, I'm so glad you found me too! I'll head over to your place in a few.