Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fêtes & Fashion: The Ombre Effect

I'm loving the Ombre trend! There are so many ways to incorporate it into fashion and fêtes!

Fashion

Ombre ruffle skirt

Cute little ombre dress

Ombre Hair- I've indulged in this trend! No pics of me though...

A must try Ombre Nails

Fêtes
Ombre Cakes-LOVE +ruffles? Love even more!!
for more Umbre eyecandy check out Polkadot Bride

Ombre Fringe backdrop

Pic source  luxefinds

An entire Ombre sweets table!
These ombre cakepops has to be the cutest I've ever seen!
Pic source thepartywagan

How Pretty! Ombre bouquet
I am totally convinced....the ombre trend is in total effect!! 

2 comments:

Nann said...

I LOVE your blog. This is the first time I've been here and I am literally smitten with all I see! I am now following you!

Nann
atnannstable.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

Fun ideas! I love the ombre effect.

New follower. :)