Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentines Day Sweets

Planning a sweet Valentines Day?  Here's a few simple sweets to add to your love day treats.
Love Bug Cupcakes
These would be the perfect treat for the Love Bug Kiddie Carft Corner that we are hosting at our studio!
Cupid Crispies
I am definitely one for rice krispy treat.  They are so simple to make!
Passion Pops
Made from vanilla wafers,caramel and chocolate, Yum!
Heart Kabobs
 Too much sweet?  Need a healty treat?  How about these heart kabobs?  I have to try this one!
If you would like to try any of these simple sweets, go to Parents for the recipes.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Mmm. The vanilla wafer pops look delish - AND easy to make! I think I will try the fruit kabobs too, they look super easy and fun! :)

I BLEED PINK said...

What fun ideas!! I love the heart shaped fruit.

Chiara said...

I'm your new follower!
your blog is beautiful! The photos are amazing!
Would you like to follow me? I wait you in my blog!
A hug
xx