Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Party like a Rockstar

Welcome to 2011!  Did you party like a Rockstar last weekend?  You didn't? No biggie...I'm sure you enjoyed however you chose to celebrate!!  I'm looking forward to a wonderful year full of Fetes and Celebrations to share!  In fact, I  have a Rocking Sweets Buffet to share with you.  Last Fall I had the pleasure of designing a Sweets Buffet for the cutest little 6 year old "Rockstar". In our initial meeting, I  found out she loved  animal prints ( a girl after my own heart)!  I wore an animal print scarf  and she expressed how much she loved it! So you know I just had to include a print for her!
I decked out her display with lots of fuchsia, pink, purple, and or course, zebra print!  Here's a look at how it turned out. 

Takeout containers embellished with zebra print labels
Sweets and Treats Menu
Cotton Candy Candy Corn. (One of the little boys in attendance said the candy corn was his favorite part of the party!)

Ok, these little white chocolate covered marshmallow pops were also a huge hit with the kids.
I added extra flair to the pops, using a bit of  bling atop colored straws! Just a fresh twist on the traditional lollipop sticks.
 Little Rockstars must have electric guitars!
Filled with jelly beans of course!
Which little girl doesn't love a fuchsia feather boa?! And a special backdrop for the little Rockstar!
Here's the little Rockstar striking a pose!
Additional images will be up on Facebook later on today. Check back!

7 comments:

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

Love the purple and pink and the bling straws are great!

Anonymous said...

You did it like a rock star!

Tish said...

Everything turned out great ... Especially loved the Jelly Bean filled guitars!

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

CA-UTE! I love the zebra backdrop and great details on the marshmallows!

Putting All the Ps in one POD! said...

I love this... Very ROCK-STAR!!!!

WonderfullyMade said...

Where did you get the guitar shaped candy boxes?